close

本來當網誌背景音樂,但...好像氣氛不大合適。

所以改用文章紀念。
一首我覺得很不錯的歌。




I'm holding on your rope
我正緊捉著你垂愛的希望之繩

Got me ten feet off the ground
使我如雙腳離地十英呎高,擁抱愛情美夢

I'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a sound
我正傾聽你說的一切,但我只是默不發聲

You tell me that you need me
你告訴我你只是需要我(而不是愛情)

Then you go and cut me down, but wait
然後你要離去,切斷我原持守著愛的希望,只能空等待

You tell me that you're sorry
你向我表示你的歉意

Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...
沒想到我會憤然轉身並指責說


It's too late to apologize, it's too late
道歉已是太遲,已太遲

I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
我指責說道歉已是太遲,已太遲

I'd take another chance, take a fall
我還是願再次冒險,赴湯蹈火

Take a shot for you
肝腦塗地只為你一人

And I need you like a heart needs a beat
而我是如心需跳動般深深需要你

But it's nothin new
但這是常聽的老套了

I loved you with a fire red
我以如火般赤忱的心愛你

Now it's turning blue, and you say...
而現在痴心換絕情轉為藍色憂傷,而你只說

"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
「抱歉」如天使般,愛情天堂,這詞使我想到其化身就是你

But I'm afraid...
但是我怕

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
道歉已是太遲,已太遲

I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
我指責說道歉已是太遲,已太遲(因情已深收不回)
 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 themoment 的頭像
    themoment

    實踐一切

    themoment 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()